Do you remember when did you replace your chopping board?
Do you know? Once your cutting boards become excessively worn or develop hard-to-clean grooves, it should be discarded.
A cutting board that is not replaced when it should be can result in sickness or injury, so cutting-board replacement is a kitchen chore that you should not take lightly.
Yes, My Friend, Don't put your loved ones health and safety in jeopardy.
Replacing the chopping boards is not on high on everyone’s to do list, but after demonstrating this sickening statics, it will be alarming as the chopping boards used to chop meat and vegetables harbor around 200% more bacteria than a toilet seat, as reported by various studies. Anything that reaches or touches your food can be a cause of poisoning infection and foodborne illness, along with cutting board. For instance, if you cut up a raw chicken, and then use the same cutting board to slice a tomato for your salad or to cook food, you are going to run at the risk of cross-contamination – with bacteria from the chicken being transferred to the tomato. That, of course would not be good enough. The chopping boards should be replaced every 12 months.
Click below to get this 100% Organic Bamboo Chopping Board under $20
Things to keep in mind while buying bamboo kitchen products
Before buying a bamboo cutting board you should keep in mind “The hygiene factor”. One of the most important factors that scientists and researchers suggest before buying any kitchen accessories is hygiene.
High quality bamboo woods are less porous than other cutting boards, absorption of water and bacteria is less than a plastic wood boards. Sharpe scratches create bacteria in the wood cutting or wood chopping boards but the bamboo cutting boards have the quality to self heating and fighting bacteria. The benefit of bamboo cutting board is that it has antibacterial properties. It never gives place to germs to be multiplied.
Why you consider iBambooMart's Organic Cutting Board?
- ALL-NATURAL, ECO-FRIENDLY: Each of our wooden organic cutting boards and cooking & serving wooden utensils are crafted with food safe, organic bamboo. This makes them better for every food prep need from slicing meat, fish, turkey to chopping veggies, fruit, onions, serve up appetizers or making bread. It also works great as Bamboo Cheese Board or wooden Serving Tray.
- BETTER, SAFER FOOD PREPARATION: Naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial, our bamboo wood cutting board feature a deep groove for catching liquids, don’t require harsh cleaning chemicals, or retain food borne bacteria like plastic or wood.
- PREPARED AND PRE-OILED: We ensure each of our organic bamboos cutting boards is pre-oiled to ensure that they not only look beautiful, but that they’re ready for your kitchen and your favorite recipes the moment you’re ready to start cooking.
- BEST HOUSE WARMING PRESENT for first home, apartment or new homeowners or House Warming Party, Personalized Wedding gifts or Romantic gifts for newlyweds, bride, groom, couple or Women Birthday for mom, wife and sister, daughter, anniversary or engagement gift for friends, men, perfect Christmas gift idea for family, parents & mother
- FREE BONUS: 6 PIECE BAMBOO UTENSILS SET - Slotted Bamboo Spoon, Wooden Spoon, Single Hole Mixing Spoon, Rounded Fork, Turner Spatula, and Slotted Spatula. PLUS ONION HOLDER. Each bamboo wooden spoons and spatula in this bamboo kitchen utensil tool set measures approximately 11.8"
Yes, I really like this chopping board, but where to buy?